[Orca-dev] Re: Bug ??? - disks

D.C.Lawie duncanl at demon.net
Wed Oct 27 06:13:56 PDT 1999

From: "D.C.Lawie" <duncanl at demon.net>

Blair Zajac wrote:

> Are you saying that you are consistently getting these "cannot
> open XXX for writing" errors?  Are you running multiple
> Orca's at the same time on the same data?
>
> Blair

Sorry about that, I got my messages mixed up when posting - the errors are included in the right place in the message titled "Re: multiple .cfg files / multiple orcas", which is the right place.  They aren't relevant to this problem.

Duncan.

--
D.C. Lawie
duncanl at demon.net
MIS - Demon Internet

"The _bless_ operator simply uses the reference in order to find the thingy."
Programming Perl p292.