[Orca-dev] Re: Orca and DiskSuite

Paul Haldane Paul.Haldane at newcastle.ac.uk
Fri Jan 14 10:02:45 PST 2000

From: Paul Haldane <Paul.Haldane at newcastle.ac.uk>

> Three days ago, I added some disks in the machine (internal and
> multipack), and set up mirrorring using DiskSuite. Since that time, the
> datas shown in Disk Precent Run are completely false (showing five times
> the same disks with only two times the datas...).
>
> Has someone encountered such a problem ?

I've not seen this.  I'm running several systems (Solaris 7, ODS 4.2) and
generating orca graphs - they all look perfectly sensible.

Paul
--
Paul Haldane
Computing Service

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it.  Sign
up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation.