[Orca-dev] Re: Orca and DiskSuite

Arnaud arnaud at ukibi.com
Mon Jan 17 07:34:17 PST 2000

From: Arnaud <arnaud at ukibi.com>

Paul Haldane wrote:

> From: Paul Haldane <Paul.Haldane at newcastle.ac.uk>
>
> See the attached patch (or below).  You'll also need to change the data
> line in the 'Disk Run Percent' section of your cfg file from

The modification works (for me) as I recover all the disks I have lost
installing DiskSuite. Now I can see the metadisks too.

But as you can see on the graphic generated, there is still a little
problem with colors (each color is present 3 times). So reading will be difficult.

--
Arnaud Lebrun
E-AdBook, Inc.

Independent contractors: Find your next project gig through JobSwarm!
        You can even make money by referring friends.