[Orca-dev] Re: Test new version of orcallator.se

D.C.Lawie duncanl at demon.net
Mon Jan 17 07:36:02 PST 2000

From: "D.C.Lawie" <duncanl at demon.net>

I've put this on one of my systems - E450 running Solaris 2.6 but not doing much work.
no problems with output compatibility
no problems with running orcallator

Will roll it out to the other machines later in the week.

BTW:  I'll be signing off at the end of the week - I'm leaving for a long holiday and a new job afterwards.
Hopefully, I'll be able to return to the world of orca in a couple of months.

Thanks for a truly useful product.

Cheers,
Duncan.

--
D.C. Lawie
duncanl at demon.net
MIS - Demon Internet

" Awareness can´t be doled out like soup, or sold like soap. "
 -- Bruce Sterling, The Manifesto of January 3, 2000.

Independent contractors: Find your next project gig through JobSwarm!
        You can even make money by referring friends.