[Orca-dev] Re: Orca error

Blair Zajac blair at gps.caltech.edu
Fri May 25 10:54:21 PDT 2001

The first step would be to run orcallator.se in foreground and see
what its printing out.  Is there no data or is the data all 0's?

You can run orcallator in foreground like this:

se -DWATCH_OS orcallator.se 5

Here 5 is the number of seconds to wait before outputting the next
update.  If orcallator.se is not printing anything here, then you
can run add "-d" to the command line to see what it is doing:

se -d -DWATCH_OS orcallator.se 5

Is the date correctly set on the system?

Which OS is on the system and which version of orcallator and SE
are you using?