[Orca-dev] Re: you've got plots! (was Re[2]: RE[2]: Digest 336)

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Fri Oct 12 17:16:06 PDT 2001

These look great.  They should be really useful.

That one column name is definitely too long, since the columns are being
chopped on the right.

Can you try changing

	Kernel contention (mutex) state

	Kernel contention state

If there is still chopping, then we'll need to remove "state" from all of
the legends.

Could you also try adding 11

	line_type LINE2

to the configuration file?  That should make the lines stand out stronger.

Thanks,
Blair