[Orca-dev] Re: Mapping live_rules state to numerical value

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Sun Oct 14 22:19:26 PDT 2001

Thanks.  We're limited by the plotting interface that only supports plotting
(x,y) = (time, value) style data and we can change the colors and the values.
Take a look at

http://www.getnet.net/~rustyc/o_m1_gauge_State_D,__State_N,__State_n,__State_s,__State_r,__State_k,__State_c,__State_m,__State_d,__State_i,__State_t-daily.png

Hence the question of mapping color to number.

The idea is that one look at the plot shows over time the subsystems that
need work by looking for the subsystems with the largest values.

Blair