[Orca-dev] Mailing list move help needed

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Sun Nov 3 10:30:34 PST 2002

I wrote a script to process my copy of the Orca mailing lists on
Yahoo! to create a Mailman archive.

I'm looking for help from people on the lists to randomly look
through the mail archives and see if there's anything that looks
odd or is grossly wrong with them.

The lists are at

    http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-announce/
    http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-dev/
    http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-users/

After I hear the all clear, I'll move the mailing lists over.

Also, I've decided to merge the orca-discuss mailing list into the
orca-users mailing list.  The alternative was to merge orca-discuss
into orca-dev, but looking at the messages, they were mostly Orca
usage related.  Let me know if you think otherwise.