[Orca-dev] v1.7.2b3 for orca-0.27b3 [was: orcaservices - new release v1.7.2 (for orca-0.27b2)]

Carlos Canau canau at ionia.eunet.pt
Thu Nov 14 15:46:00 PST 2002

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 10:23:43PM -0800, Blair Zajac wrote:

> Carlos Canau wrote:
> >
> > Dear Blair & all,
> >
> > Inspired  by the post  about Look  I've decided  to publish  my latest
> > version of orcaservices (thanks Brendan! :-).
> >
> > Download it from:       http://o-s.kpnqwest.pt
> >
> > README:                 http://o-s.kpnqwest.pt/README
> >
> > It now gathers some stats from:
> >
> > mailq
> > bind
> > sendmail
> > Merit Radius / Radiator
> > ipop3d / perdition / courier imap
> > http
> > nntpcache (simple)
> > slapd (simple)
> >
> > Just     replace     orca-0.27b2/contrib/orcaservices    with     this
> > package. Please contact me if you need some non-trivial help. I'll try
> > to use those questions to improve the documentation :-))
>
> Great.  Thanks.
>
> I just released Orca 0.27b3 which has your original orcaservices in it,
> except that all files were renamed s/orca/orca_/.
>
> I'm waiting to hear back if 0.27b3 is ok.  Once it is, I'll release
> 0.27 and then check your latest orca_services in for the 0.28 release.

I've a newer  version on the site to  replace contrib/orca_services on
0.27b3:

http://o-s.kpnqwest.pt
http://o-s.kpnqwest.pt/READMEb3

It (seems to  :) work(s) on Solaris and Linux.  bind stats don't work
(yet ?) on bind-9, only bind-8.x.x.

Upgrading might be  a pain due to the name  change EVERYWHERE. The cfg
file looks for both names however.

Comments and questions are wellcome (I think! :)
</canau