[Orca-dev] Orca and Windows

Sjaak Westdijk westdijk at fastmail.fm
Thu Aug 28 00:18:39 PDT 2003

Hi,

Yes, this is a solution where i am looking for. Can you give me more
detailed information. Maybe when its usefull for more people Blair can
put it into the contrib dir or a new subdir into the data gatherers. I
think the combination of Netsaint/Nagios and Orca is a good one. First i
was looking at APAN, but thats not the solution i want.

   Sjaak Westdijk