[Orca-dev] Re: [Orca-checkins] rev 203 -trunk/orca/data_gatherers/orcallator

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Sun Feb 23 19:26:13 PST 2003

Sean O'Neill wrote:

> At 07:12 PM 2/23/2003 -0800, Blair Zajac wrote:
> >sean at seanoneill.info wrote:
> > >
> > > Author: sean at seanoneill.info
> > > Date: 2003-02-23 19:00:31 -0800 (Sun, 23 Feb 2003)
> > > New Revision: 203
> > >
> > > Modified:
> > >    trunk/orca/data_gatherers/orcallator/orcallator.cfg.in
> > >    trunk/orca/data_gatherers/orcallator/orcallator.se
> > > Log:
> > > Modifications made from posting to orca-user list on Oct 25, 2000
> > > with Subject "Re: Interest in more disk based statistics" from John ???.
> > > Add disk service time data collection to Orca.
> >
> >Hi Sean,
> >
> >Good stuff.
> >
> >His name is John Langner and his email address is
> >john_langner at ne.3com.com.  Can you update the log message
> >and orcallator.se?
>
> K - I've updated as requested. Can you tell me how to "recommit" (not sure
> if this is the right word) rev 203 with these new updates ?  Or maybe just
> submit a rev 204 ?

Sean,

To fix both orcallator.se and orcallator.cfg.in, you'll just have to make
another commit.

To change this log message for this revision, here's how to do that.

cd orca
svn propget --revprop -r 203 svn:log > log_message
vi log_message
svn propset --revprop -r 203 svn:log < log_message

> You can get a copy of the graph from the URL I sent in my second
> email.  The graph right now doesn't have a lot of info in it.  You might
> want to wait for a bit and let some data build up before grabbing a copy.

I'll wait for more data to show up in these plots for them to get
interesting.  It should be interesting to see the service time
change over the system's load.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/