[Orca-dev] Re: rev 211 - in branches/orca/import_orca_services_2.0/data_gatherers: . Orca_Services

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Sun Mar 9 13:58:28 PST 2003

sean at seanoneill.info wrote:

> Author: sean at seanoneill.info
> Date: 2003-03-09 13:10:09 -0800 (Sun, 09 Mar 2003)
> New Revision: 211
>
> Log:
> * Moved data_gathers/orca_services/ to data_gathers/Orca_Services/

Sean,

Uhhh, when you said EVERYTHING, I thought you mean just the Perl stuff,
not all the files.  I apologize for the miscommunication.

I'd rather keep all the program names, such as start_Orca_Services,
as start_orca_services, as I dislike having to switch case when
starting programs.

I realize you put a bunch of work into this, so I'm offering to do
the work to get it the way before.

Reverting the changes is pretty easy

cd orca/import_orca_services_2.0/data_gatherers
svn merge -r 211:20X .
svn commit

where X is revision to go back to before all the renames.