[Orca-dev] se Segmentation fault

Grama, Emil, VF-RO emil.grama at vodafone.com
Mon Dec 19 01:47:38 PST 2005

Hi all,

We are runing Solaris 10 on one system with the following setup:
SunFire E2900 with RICHPse 3.4 and orcallator.se 1.37
When running the command "se orcallator.se" I receive Segmentation
Fault.
I think this is because the server has a big number of disks attached
(581). I tried the same command on  a similar configured system with
less disks and it's working  Actually the other system has Emulex HBAs
instead of JNIs, but I don't think this is an issue.
I tried deleting all #define statements from orcallator.se except the
one with #WATCH_CPU but did not work.
I'm sending a truss along with the coresponding  orcallator.se with the
#define's removed.
Maybe one of you guys can halp me with this, because I enjoy orca and I
want to keep using it.

Thak you all,

Emil Grama
UNIX System Administrator - IT Operations
Connex-Vodafone

Mobile:      0726.678.068
Office:       302.4829
www.vodafone.ro <http://www.vodafone.ro/>