[Orca-dev] Configuration Variables?

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu Jul 21 22:09:28 PDT 2005

C. L. Villani wrote:
> First of all, Guilherme, thanks for straightening out
> the SVN repository.  I pulled down the new procallator
> with the patches, and it works great on both my 2.4
> kernel machines and the 2.6s.
>
> I have one nitpick -- I noticed that all the autoconf
> variables have been pulled out of procallator.pl.in,
> except for @VAR_DIR at .  Ie, @PROC_DIR@ is now hard-coded
> to /proc, @COMPRESSOR@ is now hard-coded to gzip, and
> so forth.  Was there a specific reason for this change?

Now that the procallator code has been moved over to GPL by Guilherme
and checked into the Subversion repository, I'm open to taking patches
to improve or fix any aspects of the code.  So feel free to send in patches!

Blair Zajac, Ph.D.
<blair at orcaware.com>
Subversion and Orca training and consulting
http://www.orcaware.com/svn/