[Orca-dev] Help adding 2.6 kernel patches?

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu Jun 30 08:56:15 PDT 2005

Guilherme Chehab wrote:
> Connie-Lynne,
>
> I have updated procallator to support kernel 2.6 a few
> weeks ago, the new version (0.3) is available in the
> subversion repository. It fortunately was not needed
> to call external iostat to achieve collection of disk
> statistics (which implies a higher collection
> overhead).

Hi Guilherme,

I haven't seen your commmits go into Orca's Subversion repository yet.
Is it therer or in another repository?  You should see a commit email
message on the orca-checkins mailing list:

You can also go to

http://www.orcaware.com/svn/repos/trunk/orca/data_gatherers/procallator/

and click on the file you are interested in and ensure that it matches
what you expected.

Blair Zajac, Ph.D.
<blair at orcaware.com>
Subversion and Orca training and consulting
http://www.orcaware.com/svn/