[Orca-dev] procallator problem

Guilherme Chehab guilherme_chehab at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 11:44:03 PST 2005

Mike,

The issue is that procallator is not prepared to parse information on a mount
point using more than on line.

That happens because by default the df command splits the result in two lines
when there are large device names -- wich are somewhat unusual in Linux.

Anyway, I believe that a quick fix would be use the command:
"df -lkP" instead of "df -lk".

That asks the df to use only one line per mount point regardless of the size of
the device names.

I am not able to test it since none of my production machines have  long device
names.

So, I would be nice if you could test this workaround (changing the command on
procallator.pl) and let me know if this works so we can update the subversion
with this fix.

regards,
Guilherme