[Orca-dev] More sane association of variables

Frank Torres frankt at pdx.edu
Thu Sep 29 11:39:29 PDT 2005

Folks,

I like to have variables assigned and associated into their own
groupings. It makes it easier to analyze the code. Please correct or add
any new docs as needed. Also I moved the $value toward the top of the
code. If "$value" was not intended for global scope but for local
scoping please use the word 'local' it has more of a clearer definition.
Yes the word 'my' inside of the while statement will also make it local
to. Basically the question is the variable ($value) is it local and if
so please make sure that it documented as such.

I will see about maybe doing some pod documentation as well.

--
Best Regards,
Frank Torres - UNIX Administrator
E-mail: frankt at pdx.edu