[Orca-dev] SE Toolkit is now hosted on SourceForge and GPLed

Dagobert Michelsen dam at baltic-online.de
Fri Feb 23 13:04:50 PST 2007

Hi Alex,

Am 23.02.2007 um 17:22 schrieb Alex Kiernan:
> But this does:
>
> - fix Solaris 10 x64
> - fix a bunch of compiler warnings
> - add support for kstat(1M) specification of kstat structures
> - changes to dmfe, bge so it uses the kstat(1M) style (which fixes the
> problem with the Nemo changes on Solaris 10)

thanks for the patch. You can track progress at
   http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1667423&group_id=189279&atid=928691
I'll try to integrate it in the next week.

If anybody else has patches/fixes/enhancements etc. feel
free to submit the material at the SF site at
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/setoolkit/

Best regards

   -- Dagobert