[Orca-dev] Patches for ZFS, e1000g/ipge/bnx, UDP

Dagobert Michelsen dam at baltic-online.de
Fri Jan 11 04:35:13 PST 2008

Hi Alex,

Am 11.01.2008 um 12:23 schrieb Alex Kiernan:
> On Oct 17, 2007 1:07 PM, Alex Kiernan <alex.kiernan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> A number of small patches for orcallator/orca:
>>
>> http://www.alexk1.demon.co.uk/e1000g-ipge-bnx.patch - add e1000g,
>> ipge
>> and bnx interfaces to the list of known GbE interfaces
>>
>> http://www.alexk1.demon.co.uk/zfs.patch - add ZFS to the list of
>> filesystem types which are tracked
>>
>> http://www.alexk1.demon.co.uk/watch-udp.patch - add UDP kstats
>> monitoring
>>

> Anything I can do to get these applied?

I already added them to the Blastwave package of Orca:
   http://svn.blastwave.org/trac/browser/csw/trunk/utils/orca/

Official addition to Orca would be great!

Best regards

   -- Dagobert

--
Dagobert Michelsen (Leiter IT)          Baltic Online Computer GmbH
"Of course computer servers don't need thrust, since they generally