[Orca-users] Re: Problem with LARGE data values displayed in Orca 0.23

Blair Zajac bzajac at geostaff.com
Thu Aug 5 20:21:11 PDT 1999

Sean,

Can you check the text files orcallator.se is generating to see if the
problem is from orcallator.se or somewhere after orcallator?  There
is a program that comes with orca named orcallator_column that
will display the values for a particular column if you give it the
-c option followed by the column name.

You'll probably want to run

orcallator_column -c pagestotl -c pp_kernel -c free_pages percol-*

and

orcallator_column -c nfs_call/s percol-*

If these values look fine but the plots don't, send me the percol-*
files and I'll try to see what is going on when them.

Blair