[Orca-users] New orcallator.se data description available online

Blair Zajac bzajac at geostaff.com
Thu Sep 23 17:27:57 PDT 1999

Thanks to Duncan Lawie for getting this document going.  We now have
an online document describing in modest detail some, but not all, of
the data values recorded by orcallator.se.  This document is available
at

http://www.geocities.com/~bzking/orcallator-docs/

While I think this is a great start, it definitely could be filled out
much, much more.  I welcome anybody to help out by emailing the Orca
Discussion orca-discuss at onelist.com mailing list additions,
suggestions, improvements, and corrections to this document.

Enjoy,