[Orca-users] Re: Problem when execute ./bin/orca -v lib/orcallator .cfg

rlongoria at axtel.com.mx rlongoria at axtel.com.mx
Thu Sep 30 16:49:40 PDT 1999

From: rlongoria at axtel.com.mx

Hi everyone.

     Now I have my orca up and running, and it's a very nice tool, now, Im
trying to plot some statistics generated by a PSTN network, and orca is doing
well, My question or my problem is explained here:

     Id like to add a legend in the plot, but this value must be read it from
the first line in the data file (column description) or from the data itself (a
specific column) ,  is this posible? or only the file name can be post in the
plot legend?

Thanks in advance.

Rubén.

     GET 2 FREE MUSIC CDS AND LOWER YOUR PHONE BILL!  ACT NOW!
Sign up for Qwest long distance at Shopnow.com and receive 2 free music
CDs, huge savings on long distance, plus special deals! Expires 9/30!