[Orca-users] Volume Manager disks & Disk Run Percentage

Rick Tessner rick at juno.myra.com
Wed Apr 5 15:28:00 PDT 2000

Hello All!

I noticed that earlier disks under control of DiskSuite were being
reported incorrectly within Orca but that was fixed by (I think) a simple
addition to the "orcallator.cfg" to recognize the "md" devices.  Or,
was there a change required for "orcallator.se" as well?

Does anyone have a similiar fix to address disks under Volume Manager
control??

Or failing that, any insight on how to get them recognized properly??
(All I'm seeing in the Disk Run Percentage graph is all the cXtXdXsX
disks rather than the actual logical disks ...)

Thanks in Advance!

Rick Tessner	rick at myra.com
MYRA Systems Corp. Fone: (250) 381 1335 x125  Phax: (250) 381 1304
                   Cell: (250) 885 9452

"If you can't think of something nice to say, come sit beside me."

Rick Tessner	rick at myra.com
MYRA Systems Corp. Fone: (250) 381 1335 x125  Phax: (250) 381 1304
                   Cell: (250) 885 9452

"If you can't think of something nice to say, come sit beside me."

You can win $1000!
Just one of 1000 great reasons to visit eGroups!
Click here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2865/7/_/_/_/954973685/