[Orca-users] Re: R=?iso-8859-1?Q?=E9?=p. : Re: Orca 0.26: Stray "m's" in graph counters

Guy Dallaire gdallair at criq.qc.ca
Tue Apr 11 14:49:12 PDT 2000

Ok, in this case, I presume that orca has not ran for enough time for RRD to rescale the graph in an appropriate manner...

Thanks again.

P.S: Are you investigation on the LONG URL problem (Graphs for disks not showing ?)

Guy Dallaire
Centre de recherche industrielle du Québec
Ste-Foy, QC, Canada
Phone: (418) 659-1550 x 2612
e-mail: gdallair-nospam at criq.qc.ca

Note: remove "-nospam" from my e-mail

>>> blair at akamai.com 00-04-11 17:53:03 >>>
This is all up to RRDtool.  It scales using in multiples of
1000 or 0.001.

Blair

Guy Dallaire wrote:

> I see, in this case, why isn't the graph scaled in  deci (0.1) instead of milli ? The variance would be such that the graphic would be unreadable I suppose ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Guy Dallaire
> Centre de recherche industrielle du Québec
> Ste-Foy, QC, Canada
> Phone: (418) 659-1550 x 2612
> e-mail: gdallair-nospam at criq.qc.ca
>
> Note: remove "-nospam" from my e-mail

> There's nothing wrong here.  It just means that your load is 0.001*
> the value shown.  So the current load is actually 0.050667, not
> 50.667.  Likewise you'll see a u for micro (10^-6), k for kilo, etc.
>
> Blair
>
> gdallair at criq.qc.ca wrote:
> >
> > For unknown reasons, some of my orca graphs have the "m" letter
> > displayed in the legend. For example, the "Average number of process
> > in Run Queue" diagram displays in the bottom the 1, 5 and 15 minutes
> > averages, next to each numbers (Current, Average, Min, Max) there is
> > a lowercase "m",
> >
> > Example:
> >
> > 1 min average  Current: 50.667 m Average 60.789 m Min: 10.76 m ...
> >
> > What might be wrong ?
> >
> > Thanks AGAIN

> > Get your bargains at AndysGarage.com!
> > http://click.egroups.com/1/2579/7/_/_/_/955489066/
> Whatever you want, chances are you'll find it at one of the hundreds
> of sites in The PointClick Network--like Disney.com, eCost.com,
> FogDog.com and many more. You get paid as you shop and an additional
> 10% off any purchase, anytime.

> Whatever you want, chances are you'll find it at one of the hundreds
> of sites in The PointClick Network--like Disney.com, eCost.com,
> FogDog.com and many more. You get paid as you shop and an additional
> 10% off any purchase, anytime.
Win $1000 this Friday!
Go to:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2892/7/_/_/_/955489663/