[Orca-users] Re: Solaris 8: Problems installing RICHPse

Karl Rossing karl.rossing at federated.ca
Thu Aug 17 16:06:52 PDT 2000

I went to http://www.sun.com/sun-on-net/performance/se3/ and downloaded
SE Release 3.1preFCS versions - May 3rd 1999. The error seems to be a
pkgadd error. I can't seem to force it to install without checking the
checksum on the files.

I tried a response file with conflict=nocheck in it...

I've checked sunsolve for solaris 8 patches...

I'm gonna re-download it and try again.

<SHRUG>

Karl

Nicolas Sayer wrote:

> sorry to say, I've set it up on Solaris 8 just a few days ago, it works
> fine except for the version conflict. Are you sure the pkgfile is OK ?
Crave sticky pages & site scalability? Visit a webinar with solutions:
"Developing Scalable Ecommerce Websites with iPlanet Web Server."
http://click.egroups.com/1/8411/13/_/804404/_/966553616/