[Orca-users] Re: services stats gatherer

Canau canau at ionia.EUnet.pt
Wed Aug 30 16:25:01 PDT 2000

PC World - Free, Easy Newsletters.
http://click.egroups.com/1/8236/12/_/576139/_/967677905/

--- In orca-discuss at egroups.com, Paul Haldane <Paul.Haldane at n...>
wrote:

> > 	Is there any interest in this like people wanting to
use/test/debug
> > it, or even better, helping me writing it ??? If so, please
contact
> > me.
>
> Yup - that sounds like a useful thing to do.  At the moment I'm
graphing
> pop/imap/sendmail stuff using mrtg using lots of hacky little perl
scripts
> but doing this in the orca gatherer seems like a better way.

	Good, then please have a look at:
	http://home.EUnet.pt/ccanau/orca/orcaservices.tar.gz
	and tell me what you think. It now has (my vision of):

	sendmail 8.9.x (and possibly other versions)
	ipop3d
	Merit Radius

	I think that the code can be easily changed to process most logfiles.

	Note that the package is not yet well integrated with the Makefiles
from orca-0.26 and some scripts might need to be edited by hand. As
usual use it at your own risk :-).

	Any problem just email me: canau_ionia_EUnet_pt
	</canau