[Orca-users] Re: Disk run % graphs don't seem right...

Paul Haldane Paul.Haldane at newcastle.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 02:06:03 PST 2000

From: Paul Haldane <Paul.Haldane at newcastle.ac.uk>

> Orca-0.25 (out of the box configuration file), Orcallator-1.20.se,
> rrdtool-1.0.10:
> c0t0d0's!).  The rrds are all named for the appropriate disk targets for the
> host, so I'm not sure where this is coming from.  The platform is a Sun
> E450, all internal drives (12 + cdrom), Solaris 2.6, using Disksuite 4.2.

I thought we'd fixed the problem with DiskSuite in the latest
version of orca.  Maybe it hasn't arrived in the released version yet -
see my message at

http://www.onelist.com/omessages/orca-developers?archive=16

for a patch.

Paul
--
Paul Haldane
Computing Service

FREE ADVICE FROM REAL PEOPLE!  Xpertsite has thousands of experts who
are willing to answer your questions for FREE.  Go to Xpertsite today and
put your mind to rest.
http://click.egroups.com/1/1404/5/_/_/_/951300374/