[Orca-users] Re: ORCA first time user

Ziccardi, Glenn (NCI) gziccard.nci at dtic.mil
Fri Jan 7 11:19:54 PST 2000

How long does it take to install ORCA
for a first time user ?

-----Original Message-----
From: D.C.Lawie [mailto:duncanl at demon.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2000 12:06 PM
To: orca-help at onelist.com
Cc: Ziccardi, Glenn (NCI)
Subject: Re: [orca-help] RE: ORCA first time user

"Ziccardi, Glenn (NCI)" wrote:

> tried that command but it failed ???any ideas ???
>
> xxxxxx{root}253: /src/apache/orca/bin/orca -o -v
> /src/apache/orca/lib/orcallator.cfg
> Can't locate Math/IntervalSearch.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/sun4-solaris /usr/local/lib/perl5
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/sun4-solaris /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl
> .) at /src/apache/orca/bin/orca line 29.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /src/apache/orca/bin/orca line 29.

This indicates that you don't have a full set of the required perl modules.
Where did you get orca from?  It looks like it hasn't been
configured/installed
completely.  Your best bet might be to get the orca 0.25 tarball and start
from
there.

D.C. Lawie
duncanl at demon.net
MIS - Demon Internet

"I have an asteroid named after me.  Isaac Asimov's got one
too. It's smaller and more eccentric." -- Arthur C. Clarke 1999

Independent contractors: Find your next project gig through JobSwarm!
        You can even make money by referring friends.