[Orca-users] Re: graphs with gaps

D.C.Lawie duncanl at demon.net
Mon Jan 10 02:20:03 PST 2000

From: "D.C.Lawie" <duncanl at demon.net>

Mickey,

how does the interval in your orcallator.cfg compare with the interval in collection
time of information for the new graphs?

Duncan.

--
D.C. Lawie
duncanl at demon.net
MIS - Demon Internet

"I have an asteroid named after me.  Isaac Asimov's got one
too. It's smaller and more eccentric." -- Arthur C. Clarke 1999

  Hey Freelancers:  Find your next project through JobSwarm!
  You can even make money in your sleep by referring friends.