[Orca-users] Re: ORCA first time user

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Tue Jan 11 09:25:24 PST 2000

Hello,

I placed SE in /usr/public/packages/RICHPse and exported /usr/public
to all the other hosts, which mount /usr/public.  The hardest part
is placing SE in this location.  I typically do a normal install of
SE into /opt/RICHPse, install all the patches, and then copy the
directory to the final location.

There are no changes required to SE to get this working.

Blair