[Orca-users] Re: Solaris 8: Problems installing RICHPse

Martin Hepworth maxsec at totalise.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 00:39:15 PDT 2000

Karl

Here's the original mail from Adrian about the Solaris 8 patch ...drop
him a line about the problem.

Subject: SE3.1 solaris 8 patch
   Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 17:27:02 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Adrian Cockcroft <Adrian.Cockcroft at eng.sun.com>
     To: se-developers at chessie.Eng.Sun.COM

Hi folks,

this is a very simple patch to install and run SE3.1prefcs on Solaris 8
let me know if you try it and it works or needs fixing.
When I hear back OK I'll put it on the download web site.

I'm working on a functionality bundle patch as well, then we can
try and integrate everything in an SE3.2.. but don't hold your breath...

Untar see the patch README in the installation package directory after
you
untar the packages but before you use pkgadd.

Adrian