[Orca-users] Re: Will Orca work for HP?

steveh at wesley.com.au steveh at wesley.com.au
Thu Jul 27 16:41:17 PDT 2000

I'm trying to do something with Orca on AIX, but it is tedious, so much so
that I'm thinking of trying a different approach using the R statistical
language (No criticism of Orca here - so far it has worked exactly as
advertised)

Also there has been mention of Oracle stats in Orca.  Has anyone progressed
with that?
What stats are you collecting and how?

Steve Harris
AIX/ADSM/Oracle/HACMP Guy