[Orca-users] Web Watch

pgatty at mimecom.com pgatty at mimecom.com
Tue Jun 6 09:00:40 PDT 2000

I'm having trouble getting the orcallator to watch the web server
logs. After reading through some of the previous posts it looks like
should have configured the orcallator with the following option.

--with-ncsa-log=FILE  location of the NCSA style web server access

The orcallator is already installed on about ten web servers, I'd
rather not recompile it. Which files do I need to edit to get the
orcallator reading though the web server access log?

BTW... I edited start_orcallator as follows

WEB_LOG=/usr/local/apache/logs/access_log

What else do I need to edit?

Thanks,
Paul