[Orca-users] compile errors

bhostetler at iprint.com bhostetler at iprint.com
Wed Mar 8 22:13:36 PST 2000

From: bhostetler at iprint.com

I'm consistently seeing this error when I make. Any ideas?

pod2man  > orca.man
/usr/local/bin/pod2man: Need one and only one podpage argument
usage: /usr/local/bin/pod2man [options] podpage
Options are:
        --section=manext      (default "1")
        --release=relpatch    (default "perl 5.005, patch 03")
        --center=string       (default "User Contributed Perl
Documentation")
        --date=string         (default "8/Mar/2000")
        --fixed=font          (default "CW")
        --official            (default NOT)
        --lax                 (default NOT)
*** Error code 2
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `orca.man'
Current working directory /home/brian/orca-0.25/docs
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'

Planning a party? iParty.com is your complete source for party planning and
supplies, with everything you need to throw the perfect party!
http://click.egroups.com/1/1635/5/_/_/_/952582424/