[Orca-users] 2.5.1 orca problem

pete.stoneberg at email.moore.com pete.stoneberg at email.moore.com
Tue Mar 21 11:22:48 PST 2000

From: pete.stoneberg at email.moore.com

I'm having a problem with a couple of my 2.5.1 machines.  Here is the error
that I am getting.

{root at sapdev}# ./S99percol start
Web server percollator is bubbling
{root at sapdev}# Fatal: member: drop vanished!: Near line 2607

and after loading se3.0patch3 I get:

{root at sapdev}# ./S99percol start
Web server percollator is bubbling
{root at sapdev}# Fatal: member: ifspeed vanished!: Near line 2625

Anyone know why this is happening?  I've looked around and I can't find
anything.
I'm using the orcallator.se that is in the orca package.
Thanks!

pete

FreeLotto wants to give you a brand new Mazda Miata. Plus
tonight and every night you can win $1,000,000. Sign up
today to win! Drawing will be held on March 22, 2000. play for FREE!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2301/7/_/_/_/953666635/