[Orca-users] Re: WATCH_WEB

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Wed Mar 22 08:24:16 PST 2000

If you use the one of the following configure options then it'll set up
orcallator script correctly

   --with-ncsa-log=FILE       location of the NCSA style web server access
log
   --with-proxy-log=FILE      location of the proxy NCSA web server access
log
   --with-squid-log=FILE      location of the Squid file log file

Blair