[Orca-users] Re: Question: Different data transfer mechanism ??

Sean O'Neill sean.oneill at appnet.com
Tue Mar 28 07:19:48 PST 2000

From: "Sean O'Neill" <sean.oneill at appnet.com>

I was thinking about this last night on the way home from work.

One possible way to handle this might be to modify the SE script that to
execute something like Rsync.  Assuming Rsync works correctly, the only data
that should be transmitted during the Rsync push would be the data the just
got written to the file.

If I find time, I'm going to try to play with this idea.

BTW, does anyone know if SE can execute "outside" programs ... like rsync in
this case ?