[Orca-users] What is "disk run percent"?

dempsey at kodak.com dempsey at kodak.com
Tue Mar 28 10:46:20 PST 2000

From: dempsey at kodak.com

http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~blair/orca/docs/orcall
ator.html#disk_run_percent
does not tell me what "Disk Run Percent" is, nor how it is calculated.
I don't know how to interpret the graph (other than to say, well, if
c1t0d0
has my critical app on it, and performance is an issue, then, yep,
it's
getting pounded).

Please update the page with information about where the data is
obtained
and what it means.

Thanks,
Rich

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2622/7/_/_/_/954269193/