[Orca-users] start_orcallator problem

Dennis Mellican dennis at telnetmedia.com
Thu Mar 30 18:07:55 PST 2000

Hi Orca users,

The following problem occurs when I execute start_orcallator:
metaxa# start_orcallator
Writing data into /usr/local/var/orca/orcallator/metaxa/
Using www access log file /usr/local/apache/logs/access.log
Starting logging
"/usr/local/lib/orcallator.se", line 1442: error: undeclared variable:
nik
"/usr/local/lib/orcallator.se", line 1442: error: operands have
incompatible types: op "=="
"/usr/local/lib/orcallator.se", line 1669: fatal: Errors detected.
Exiting.

I have the following configuration:
Solaris 7
Orca-0.26
SE3.1preFCS

I used the following command to configure orca:
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/etc \
--with-html-dir=/usr/local/apache/htdocs/orca \
--with-ncsa-log=/usr/local/apache/logs/access_log

If I use the version of orcollator.se that came with SE it works (but
without the web stats). I assume I need to get Orca-0.26 orcallator.se
file to be read correctly for web stats to be shown (?).  Please help.

Thanks in advance,

--Dennis

Install today:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2344/7/_/_/_/954468483/