[Orca-users] Rsync and Orca - Appears to work

Sean O'Neill sean.oneill at appnet.com
Fri Mar 31 10:29:31 PST 2000

Well,

In a "alpha" sort of mode, Rsync and Orca seem to play very nicely together.
I just set this up this morning so this hasn't run for a full day yet.  I'm
curious to see what how my rsync script handles the condition when the
current day's data set is gzip by the orcallator.se script on the Orca
client.

I haven't modified orcallator.se yet to implement the rsync itself.  I
currently have a Korn shell script to rsync the orcallator data over to the
RRD machine.  But so far so good :)  I'll get back with some more details as
I develope this.

Sean O'Neill
AppNet, Inc.
sean.oneill at appnet.com
301-939-1000 (Office)
301-939-1213 (Direct)
301-953-2368 (Fax)

Save up to 75% on grocery products with FREE Shipping and a 30 Day
Money-Back Guarantee at screaminghotdeals.com
http://click.egroups.com/1/2718/7/_/_/_/954527379/