[Orca-users] Re: Aggregate of all CPU's?

Norman Macaraeg macarnor at lsil.com
Fri May 12 12:54:18 PDT 2000

I meant the aggregate CPU usage across different physical boxes.
Let me know if this can be done.  Thanks!

-Norm

>>Do you mean the aggregate CPU usage across different physical
>>boxes, or the CPUs in a single physical box.  The second is shown
>>by the load average currently plotted.  The first will be a little harder
>>to do.  I'll have to think about how's the best way to do the first.
>>
>>Blair
>>
>>Norman Macaraeg wrote:
>>
>>> Greetings,
>>>
>>> I've been using orca for almost the past year and have been extremely
>>> pleased with the results.  We can FINALLY show management how loaded
>>> or unloaded our servers are.
>>>
>>> Now they would like to find out if there's a way to take an aggregate
>>> of the sum of some number or all CPU's and get a graph/average.  I
>>> don't see much use for this but they ask and I just do it.  Let me
>>> know, thanks.
>>>
>>> -Norm

>>> @Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.
>>> Try @Backup FREE and recieve 300 points from mypoints.com Install now:
>>> http://click.egroups.com/1/2345/10/_/804404/_/958160046/

>>Up to 60% OFF food!
>>Buy Now and Shipping is Free.
>>http://click.egroups.com/1/4016/10/_/804404/_/958160236/

Norman J. Macaraeg              Pag: (800) 756-7148
LSI Logic Corp.                 Tel: (408) 954-4836              _____
UNIX System Administration      Fax: (408) 433-7695          LSI|LOGIC|
1551 Mc Carthy Blvd. M/S C-410  E-mail  : macarnor at lsil.com     |     |
Milpitas, CA 95035                                              |_____|

Up to 60% OFF food!
Buy Now and Shipping is Free.