[Orca-users] Re: can orca use output from SAR?

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Tue May 30 09:13:56 PDT 2000

Hello,

Orca can read any text formatted data and create the plots.
So yes, you can use sar.  What you'll need to do is create
a configuration file for Orca that tells it what each column
of data means.  Take a look at orcallator/orcallator.cfg.in
for an example configuration file.  When you've finished
this, could you email to the Orca mailing list, as I'm sure
other people would find it useful.

Blair