[Orca-users] orcallator.se problem

Schlottke, Mirko (ARD-aktuell) schlottke at tagesschau.de
Wed May 31 07:52:40 PDT 2000

Hi!

We've got the orcallator.se + orca running on several hosts.
I've set up a new orca installation on a newly installed sun cluster
and got some problems in running the collector. No data is being
collected and the process eats up to 50% processor time.
I've had a look at the situation by truss and it showed that orcallator.se
is looping over the qfe0 card.

The hardware ist a E450 with 1xhme, 2xqfe, 512Mb RAM.

Anyone got such a problem before, and could help me out ?

Cheers,
	Mirko

-- M I R K O  S C H L O T T K E -- schlottke at tagesschau.de ---------------
- ARD-aktuell - "tagesschau im Internet" -- http://www.tagesschau.de -
--------- Gazellenkamp 57, 22504 Hamburg, Germany ----------------------
----- Phone: +49-40-4156-6219 -- Fax: +49-40-4156-7419 --------------
---- Mobil: +49-170-8585773 --  Webmaster / Unix services --------------

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4473/10/_/804404/_/959784864/