[Orca-users] percol dies without any notice

tmelcher at trilogytel.com tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Wed May 31 08:43:39 PDT 2000

Sorry if this is a repeated question....I just started running
orcallator.se yesterday.  I have read through most of the
documentation.  My problem is the percol keeps dieing after about 1
1/2 hours, I cant find any error messages telling me why it dies.
Anyone have any clues????   Im running 3.0 of the Toolkit on a Ultra2
running 2.6 Solaris (Sun_OS 5.6)

Thanks
Trent

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4473/10/_/804404/_/959787820/