[Orca-users] Re: Disk space-percentage Usage not showing up

John Mastin john.mastin at bms.com
Thu Nov 2 11:20:41 PST 2000

Blair (and Pieter),

We are using Veritas Volume Manager and Filesystem here.  The only lines
I see for disk_runp_ strings are the ones for the physical disks
(c?t?d?s?).  I get all four plots (Disk Run Percent, Disk Space Percent
Usage, Disk Inode Percent Usage, Memory Page Usage).  When they graph,
Disk Run Percent is the only one that lists
c?t?d?s? numbers.  The rest list according to the filesystem layer
(/export, /usr/local, etc).

Johnny

John Mastin, Jr.        	email: john.mastin at bms.com
Bristol-Myers Squibb            phone: (609) 818-3788
PRI Infomatics  		fax: (609) 818-7693
Princeton  NJ

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/13/_/804404/_/973193203/