[Orca-users] Unable to view orca graphs

Hermosillo Chris-sc4646 sc4646 at email.mot.com
Wed Nov 8 13:54:17 PST 2000

I am having dificulty viewing the graphs for the data collected.  When I
bring up a page in Netscape, I see the box for "Daily Average # Processes in
Run Queue" but nothing shows up.  I am able to open up the .png file
manually and view the data.  I am not sure what is causing the html page not
to open the .png file.  Any help is much appreciated.  I an not gettig an
errors.  I am running Solaris 7, Netscape 4.73, Orca 0.26, SE 3.1.

Chris

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/5/_/804404/_/973720482/