[Orca-users] Error: Use of uninitialized value in array ...

Jeff White jeff_white at xelus.com
Mon Nov 20 08:50:27 PST 2000

I found a posting from a user with this same problem just recently but
there was no resolution.  Was anyone able to figure out what the problem
might be ?

I have been running orca 0.26 on Solaris 2.6 for about 3 months with no
problems.  Today I moved orca to a Red Hat 7.0 system, did a fresh
install and copied my percol files over, no problems so far.  When I run
orca I get two messages:

1)  Name Orca:Config:fc used only once: possible typo at
/usr/local/orca/bin/orca line 979
2)  Use on uninitialized value in array element at (eval 6) line 1,
<DATA> line 1022
After running for a minute or two orca spits out my current process
table.

I get the second message many times.  All of the graphs are created and
I see no obvious problems.  The only changes to the config file were the
html title and page header.

Thanks.

Jeff White

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/5/_/804404/_/974739071/