[Orca-users] How to preserve old orca data when you change the installation directory?

nairs at bms.com nairs at bms.com
Wed Sep 6 11:23:58 PDT 2000

Install today:
http://click.egroups.com/1/6347/13/_/804404/_/968264647/

All,

I  aready have a Orca 0.26  installation running on my Solaris 2.6
server.  Recently we decided to go with a standard  installation and
have come  with a standard  Orca package distribution for all our
servers. This installation will be pointing to a new location now for
all the percol and rrd data.
I would like to know how I can preseve my old data and append  it to
my new installation so I do  not lose any  information which I have
collected so far.

Thanks

Shibu