[Orca-users] Anybody using ORCA with IBM Network Dispatch?

Yaohe Cao yaohe.cao at kp.org
Thu Sep 21 17:15:01 PDT 2000

No blistered feet. No crowd. No travel. Intraware invites you to attend
a virtual tradeshow: Ensuring Scalable and Secure E-Business Systems.
http://click.egroups.com/1/9219/12/_/576139/_/969582376/

Hi All,

Recently, we install ORAC.se and SymbEL release 3.1 in our testing environments The strange things are that:
The average "Interface Errors Per Second:hme0" is 127m errors/s. And sometime, up to 300m errors/s.

Does this make sense that my only active interlace hme0 is 100BT and only runs TCP/IP?

Does this mean the average error/per bit is at least 1.27?

We are using IBM Network Dispatch to load balancing between two web servers.

Any input is appreciated.

Regards,
Yaohe