[Orca-users] Re: Orca input files

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Tue Aug 28 09:05:15 PDT 2001

Orca can't do this currently.  You'll have to use a program like join
or write a script to merge the two outside of Orca and then have Orca
process the combined file.

If the two files have different timestamps, you can write a simple
Perl script that reads both, and for those timestamps where there
is only a measurement for one input file, output 'U' for the other
measurement.  So something like

file A
1000	10
1010	20